Do you have a trailer boat or yacht to sell and you want a quick outcome? Perhaps you have your eye on something different and you don’t want to lose out to another buyer. Or perhaps your circumstances have changed and you don’t have the time to sell your boat yourself. Then talk to us at Boats on Wheels. We often assess, provide an estimate and pay cash for your trailerable boat on the same day!
Advantages of selling your boat to us
Selling your boat to Boats on Wheels has many advantages:
- No arduous process preparing and agreeing sale particulars – one short form does it all.
- No need to spend time and money on preparing your boat for viewings – we will assess trailer yachts in any condition
- No need to organise listings and advertising
- No need to waste time conducting repeated viewings for prospective buyers – only one visit from a Boats on Wheels representative is necessary
- No repeated negotiations – we will give you a fair assessment of what we will pay for your boat. You are under no obligation to accept.
- No protracted surveying processes – Unless we cannot see a part of the boat, it’s very unusual for a second inspection to become necessary.
- No complex paperwork to manage – we do it all for you.
Don’t just take our word for it, read a typical customer comment:
‘I have recently sold my Jeanneau Sun 2000 to Hein Kuiper from ‘Boats on Wheels’. Hein came across as friendly, reliable and trustworthy. After making a thoroughly professional assessment of the boat, Hein offered me very fair price which I accepted. Hein transferred the money and completed the bill of sale the same morning. I would not hesitate in doing business with Hein either as a buyer or a seller’.
Terry M., Devon
How it works
Step 1: Let us have as much information as possible about your boat along with some pictures and details of recent service and maintenance work. Based on this, we will provide you with an indicative estimate.
Step 2: We will then organise a viewing and trial on your boat (if necessary), where the price will be confirmed. If you are happy to proceed, we will take care of the paperwork and often pay you on day of the viewing but always within 7 days. We often tow the boat away on the same day!
Step 3: You relax, take it easy and save yourself broker’s fees, on-going storage and service costs. Then you take control of your own future.